Unity College is located at 90 Quaker Hill Road in Unity, Maine.
- Bangor International Airport is 35 miles from Unity College.
- Boston Logan International Airport is 200 miles from Unity College
- Portland International Jetport is 95 miles from Unity College
- Augusta State Airport is in Augusta, Maine
- Knox County Regional Airport is in Owls Head, Maine
- Robert LaFleur Airport is in Waterville, Maine
Please note that bus routes, fares, and service locations are subject to change. Check with carriers for current information.
- Concord Coach Lines (800) 639-3317 — Service from Boston/Logan Airport to Augusta.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car in Augusta (207) 623-1855 — Will pick up customers at bus station.
- Greyhound (800) 231-2222 — Service from various locations to Augusta and Waterville.
- Bangor, ME (BAN)
- Brunswick, ME (BRK)
- Freeport, ME (FRE)
- Portland, ME (POR)
- Rockland, ME (ROD)
- Saco, ME (SAO)
- Wells, ME (WEM)
FROM THE SOUTH, VIA WATERVILLE: I-95 North to exit 127 (Waterville/Oakland). Follow Route 137 East 10 miles to China. Turn left onto Routes 202/9 East and proceed 13 miles to Unity. Turn right onto Quaker Hill Road at the Unity College sign.
FROM THE SOUTH, VIA AUGUSTA: I-95 North to exit 113 (Augusta/Belfast). Follow Route 3 East 13 miles to South China. Turn left onto Routes 202/9 East. After 7 miles, turn right onto Routes 202/9 East and proceed 13 miles on 202/9 East, to Unity. Turn right onto Quaker Hill Road at the Unity College sign.
FROM THE NORTH: I-95 South to exit 174. Take a left at the end of the exit ramp. Follow Route 69 East 1.5 miles. Turn right at the blinking light on to Routes 202/9. Follow Routes 202/9 South for 22 miles to Unity. In the center of town, travel straight through the blinking yellow light and proceed another 1/3 of a mile. Turn left at the Unity College sign (Quaker Hill Road) and proceed up the hill; take the first right onto campus. The Allison M. Hall Welcome Center is the first building on the left.