U-Go Shuttles and Bikes
Due to COVID-19 the shuttles are temporarily unavailable.
Unity College U-Go provides reliable, safe, and sustainable transportation for students and employees.
The U-Go Shuttle provides reliable, safe, and sustainable transportation for students and employees between College-owned facilities and nearby towns. For questions or information email Public Safety at email@example.com.
U-Go Bike is a bike-sharing program for students and employees of Unity College. U-Go Bike is a sustainable, safe, affordable transportation alternative, easily accessible through a mobile app. Find a bike and start your ride today!
3. Create a user account using your unity.edu email (you may have to wait a few minutes before you receive the confirmation email)
4. Choose the Unity College system
5. Find a bike on the map. A yellow P (parking) indicates bikes are present.
6. To check out a bike, tap the pink scanning button in your app and scan the QR code on the ring lock on the back wheel of the bike. The bike should then unlock and your screen will have a square stop button in place of the scanning button. You are now free to ride around!
7. To end your ride, park at a designated bike parking area, press the square stop button in your app, and lock the ring lock manually.
8. To cancel a reservation, press the X on the left or press and hold the pink stop or play button. This will prompt a pop-up that tells you why it couldn’t connect to the bike, and asks for a reason you want to end your ride.
9. Use the app to submit a repair alert or provide feedback.
By using the U-Go Bike-sharing program, you agree to the following:
- Wear a helmet when riding Unity College bicycles.
- Use sound judgment when riding Unity College bicycles.
- Follow the Maine Bicycle Laws from Title 29-A Chapter 1, summarized below:
- Yield to vehicles and pedestrians
- Stop at stoplights and stop signs
- Ride on the right
- Signal when turning
- One person per bike