Congratulations on your acceptance!
We hope you’ll join our community! At Unity College, students are challenged, both academically and personally, diving head first into turning their passion into a career and understanding the role we play in protecting our planet. The student portal is now open!
Due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and potential continued social distancing restrictions, we are deferring the start of our incoming Flagship Fall 2020 class to the Spring 2021 term in January 2021. If you would still like to start your education this fall, consider Unity College Hybrid Learning or Unity College Distance Education, both with affordable and flexible options.
1) To secure your enrollment at Unity, send your $250 (non-refundable) deposit ($2,500 for international students). We recommend submitting your deposit by the May 1 National Decision Deadline. However, we accept deposits through June 15 on a space available basis.
3) Apply for financial aid. Complete the FAFSA and include Unity College’s code (006858) as soon as possible. We start sending out Financial Aid Award packages in mid-March.
4) Once you have made your deposit, you will receive an email with login information to access these systems:
- Outlook Web App: for accessing your campus e-mail
- CAMS student portal: where you will be able to fill out your housing questionnaire and sign up for your first expedition. You will also access your financial aid information and pay your bills online
- Canvas: Virtual classroom and for taking your placement tests