Take one of the most important steps toward paying for college. The Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA) will allow you to access federal grants (free money!), work-study, and low-interest educational loans. It will even help you find scholarships you may be eligible for.

At Unity College, we want to make this process easy by helping you complete this form. If you are a high-school senior or a transfer student, visit us after October 1 and we will schedule an appointment to complete your FAFSA.

What documents will you need to bring?

To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form, you will need to bring:

  1. Your Social Security number
  2. Your Alien Registration number (if you aren’t a U.S. citizen)
  3. Your federal income tax returns from 2018, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA form using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
  4. Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
  5. Records of untaxed income (if applicable)

Contact us if you have any questions or schedule a visit today!