Campus Life & Resources
Unity College moves to remote learning for 2020-21 offering flexible, affordable, and accessible options!
Cultivate your mind and your spirit
Make life-long friends as you venture into the woods of Maine, join an intramural sport, ski down the slopes of Camden Snow Bowl, compete in the residential life Dean’s Cup, learn beekeeping, and much more. There’s never a dull moment on our campus.
Grow, learn and live in beautiful, wild Maine.
You have an adventurous worldview.
So do we.
Student life at Unity
College goes by quickly—so make the most of it. During your time at Unity, get involved in something great. Join a student club or organization. Play in a club or intramural sport. Explore Maine. Your options are endless.
What will you do at Unity?
- Student groups. From archery to wildlife care, our student groups cover a range of interests.
- The Outdoor Adventure Center (OAC). The OAC schedules outdoor events; provides equipment such as canoes, maps, and tents; and hosts on-campus challenge courses.
- Student government. Student body leaders create new clubs and advocate on behalf of their peers. Run for a position or see who represents you.
- Athletics. Show your Unity pride by attending a varsity sports game. You can join a club or intramural sport too.
If you’re itching to get off campus, you may be interested in hunting and fishing, visiting the coast, or checking out a local equine center. We encourage you to take advantage of our beautiful Maine location.
Ready to live an adventurous college life? Apply online.
Seventy percent of on-campus students live in our residence halls. Not only are you close to your classes, but you’ll be surrounded by people from different walks of life who share your passion for a sustainable future. Share your interests, hang out, and study with your new friends.
We want all students to feel welcome and supported. We offer the following resources to help you stay well, keep you safe, and assist you in any way we can.
- Health and wellness. The Harrison Aldrich Wellness Center offers physician’s clinics, reproductive health clinics, travel health, flu shots, and counseling services. All counseling services are free of charge.
- LGBT+ support. All are welcome at Unity. We offer events and programs for students of all gender identities and sexual orientations. The Genders and Sexualities Alliance (GSA) is an on-campus organization working to spread to message of love and acceptance in the Unity community.
- Career services. All students receive unlimited one-on-one advising. Get resume help, network in your field, and search for internships.
- Campus safety. Public safety officers are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week to keep you safe.
- Other services. We also offer tutoring, public computer labs, dining services, a campus store, and on-campus staff to assist with any academic or financial aid questions you have.