Stop by the registrar’s office for help navigating academic policies and procedures.
We’re there to answer questions about course offerings, program requirements, transcripts and other registrar forms, and more. Before you register for your first class all the way through applying for graduation, we offer comprehensive support and advice for the whole of your Unity experience.
90 Quaker Hill Road
Unity, Maine 04988
Below are important forms and information for current and incoming students.
An “(I)” after a form indicates that part or all of the form is interactive.
- Application for Degree – In the Student Portal, under Administrative Services
- Application/Petition for Readmission to Unity College
- Degree Requirement Check Form (I)
- Medical Reactivation Form
- FERPA Information Waiver Form
- Non-Degree Student Application
- Transcript Request Form
- Application for Independent Study
Information for Incoming Students
Below is information for incoming students including how to log in to the Student Portal, instructions on placement testing, and the Unity College math placement test.