Student Right to Know Act
Unity College is pleased to provide the following information regarding our institution’s graduation/completion rates. The information is provided in compliance with the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended. The rates reflect the graduation/completion status of students who enrolled during the fall of 2013 and for whom 150% of the normal time-to-completion has elapsed.
During the fall semester of 2013, 144 first-time, full-time, degree-seeking undergraduates entered Unity College. After 6 years (as of August 31, 2019), 57% of these students had graduated from our institution.
- Four-Year Graduation Rate: 46%
- Six-Year Graduation Rate: 57%
Federal reporting does not include students who transfer into Unity College from other colleges and universities as part of their completion/graduation rates.
Questions related to this report should be directed to Kelsey Gilbert, Registrar, or Elizabeth Coughlin, Director of Institutional Effectiveness. While reviewing this information, please bear in mind:
- The graduation/completion rate is based on 6 years of attendance that equates to 150% of our longest program.
- We have elected not to report our transfer-out rate because our college’s mission does not include providing substantial preparation for students to enroll in other institutions.
- The graduation/completion rate does not include students who left the school to serve in the armed forces, on official church missions, or in the foreign service of the federal government.