Unity College Hybrid Learning
Hybrid Learning Admissions Requirements
All applicants must submit an application via the free application here or through the Common Application. Students must have completed high school with a high school diploma, GED certificate, or homeschool certificate. In addition to submitting the admissions application, please see below for specific academic requirements.
General High School Academic Requirements:
- The following courses requiring a grade of C or better:
1. 4 years of English
2. Algebra I
4. Algebra II
5. 3 sciences (2 with lab components)
- A minimum of a 2.4 high school cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale*
An applicant who has completed high school within the last three years of their intended start date does not need to submit a high school transcript.
Transfer Student Academic Requirements
- A minimum of a 2.0 cumulative college GPA on a 4.0 scale.*
- To transfer credits, applicants must submit the official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities prior to their first term starting at Unity College.
NOTE: Unofficial transcripts may be used for initial transfer credit evaluations, send to email@example.com or contact your recruiter to begin this process.
Homeschooled Students Academic Requirements
- A letter of recommendation from a non-relative that assesses the student’s academic ability.
- Submission of an electronic portfolio that shows evidence that the applicant has met the typical high school academic distribution requirements
- Any test scores available [but not required], e.g., SAT or ACT.
*GPA will be converted to a 4.0 scale by Unity College Hybrid Learning Recruiters if other grading systems are used by the high school(s) or college(s).