Community Centered Living
COMMUNITY CENTERED LIVING
In Maplewood, the focus is on community. The glass entry of this 25-bed residence fills the community lounge with natural light creating a welcoming hub for shared experiences including a kitchen. Maplewood continues to put nature first with a resident bike and kayak storage room which allows even greater campus mobility and enjoyment of nearby Unity Pond.
- Single, double, and triple rooms separated into two wings provide a variety of housing options with a tight-knit community of students sharing space
- Single use gender neutral bathrooms provide privacy with accessibility.
- Fantastic community lounge for shared activities, building personal connections, and diving into shared projects, including kitchenette
- Separate shared study room for residents
- Green features include high R-factor insulation in walls and ceilings. Alasken slab heating, solar tubes, and efficient windows.