Electronic Transcript

Official electronic transcripts are sent via the National Student Clearinghouse. Electronic transcripts are usually delivered faster than mailed paper transcripts and provide easier delivery verification. However, you should still verify that the person or organization receiving your transcript can accept an official electronic copy. Unity does not charge a fee for electronic transcripts, but the National Student Clearinghouse charges a processing fee of $3.90 per copy. You will need a credit card when placing your order. Also, please note that the electronic transcript must be opened and downloaded within 30 days, or it will expire.

To Order an Electronic Transcript:

Click here to order an official electronic transcript. To help the process go smoothly, you may want to gather some information before you start, including:

  • Social Security number
  • The person or organization’s name where you want the transcript sent
  • The person or organization’s mailing address
  • The person or organization’s email address
  • The credit card that you will use to place the order

The $3.90 processing fee from the Clearinghouse will not be charged to your card until the transcript is sent.

Consent to Release Information:

If you are requesting that a transcript be sent to anyone other than yourself or a representative of a college or university, you will be required to print the Consent to Release Information form and either mail or fax the form to the National Student Clearinghouse.

Paper Transcripts

Paper transcripts can be official or unofficial and are mailed to the address indicated on the form. There is no charge for paper transcripts.

To Order a Paper Transcript

Unity requires the signature of the student requesting the transcript to verify that they are releasing their information. Telephone requests for a paper transcript cannot be processed. To order an official transcript, you must complete the Transcript Request Form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office.

Send your signed transcript request form to:
Unity Environmental University
Registrar’s Office
70 Farm View Drive, Suite 200
New Gloucester, ME 04260

Or, email a scanned form to Registrarsoffice@unity.edu

General Information

For questions about your transcript, email Registrarsoffice@unity.edu or call 207-509-7219.

University policy prohibits issuing transcripts to any student indebted to the University. Issuing partial transcripts is also strictly prohibited.

To change the name on your academic record, you must contact the Registrar’s Office to initiate an official name change and provide appropriate documentation.