Unity College provides the following information to assist prospective students, families, and other interested individuals in making an informed decision when choosing a college. Much of this information is also routinely reported to outside agencies but are provided here in a consolidated format for easy access. We encourage you to take the time to review this information.
The contact information provided is made available to aid in obtaining or understanding any required consumer information related to financial assistance, institutional information, completion, graduation, transfer-out and retention rates, and institutional security policies and crime statistics as well as any request for a disclosure in print.
- Student Financial Assistance: Sherry Watson, Executive Director of Student Financial and Enrollment Services, firstname.lastname@example.org; 207-509-7201
- Student Outcome Information: Doreen Rogan, Dean of Student Success at email@example.com
- General Information: Doreen Rogan, Dean of Student Success at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security Policies and Crime Statistics: Chris Bond, Director of Facilities Management at email@example.com
General Institutional Information
- Statement of Non-Discrimination, Harassment and Equal Opportunity
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Textbook Information
- Educational Programs
- Instructional Facilities
- Student Activities:
- Career and Job Placement Services
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Student Loan Information
- Expected amount of student debt upon graduation:
FY 2020 FY 2021
Undergraduates $26,377 $25,853
Graduates $32,569 $30,764
Health and Safety
- Vaccination Policies
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics and Fire Log (On-Campus Housing Facilities)
- Retention Rate
- Graduation Rates
- Transfer-out Rates
- Unity College does not report our transfer-out rate because our college’s mission does not include providing substantial preparation for students to enroll in other institutions.
- Job Placement for Graduates
- Job Placement Rates for Graduates
- Unity College does not calculate placement rates in employment for any academic program.
- Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates
- Unity College does not collect graduate and professional placement data.
- Voter registration cards are available for in-person courses held in the state of Maine.
Intercollegiate Athletic Program
- Unity College does not participate in intercollegiate athletics.