Flexible housing and dining options
with your needs in mind
Pursue your education immersed in a community of learners who share similar passions for knowledge, growth, and achievement. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having the essentials at your fingertips, while belonging to a community with shared values that supports your academic and personal success.
- Community spaces for shared activities and building personal connections
- Free on-site laundry in every residence building
- Housekeeping in shared spaces (means no scrubbing the toilet)
- Furnished living (makes move-in a breeze)
- Residences include your bed, dresser, desk with chair, and closet space.
- Resident Advisor that you can turn to for academic, social, and emotional support.
- High-speed fiber internet and tech support
- Heat & electricity included
- On-site maintenance services
- 24/7 On-site public safety
- Recycling and trash container in every room (compost containers available upon request). Plus, someone to make sure it gets to the right place once you deposit your materials into the community containers in the hall.
- Efficient LED lighting throughout campus.
- All laundry machines are high-efficiency and have cold water settings
- Living on site gives you convenient access to the U-Go Bikes, the free bike-share program
- Residences are all within walking distance to campus resources including class, the wellness center, and dining. Plus, faculty, staff, professional counselors, and student services.
- Our Green Cleaning Policy ensures healthy surfaces while using safe cleaners for both you and the environment.
- Wide-open green space, nature trails, hammock villages, and more.
Resources for Hybrid Students: