While taking in-person classes, immerse yourself in a community of learners who share similar passions for knowledge, growth, and achievement. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having the essentials at your fingertips, while belonging to a community with shared values that supports your academic and personal success.
Unity College students can choose in-person classes from many locations including our 90 Quaker Hill Road campus in Unity and our Sky Lodge property in Moose River, to a number of field stations around the state.
90 Quaker Hill Campus Amenities:
- Community spaces for shared activities and building personal connections
- On-site laundry in every residence building
- Housekeeping in shared spaces (means no scrubbing the toilet)
- Furnished living (makes move-in a breeze)
- Residences include your bed, dresser, desk with chair, and closet space.
- Resident Advisor that you can turn to for academic, social, and emotional support.
- High-speed fiber internet and tech support
- Heat & electricity included
- On-site maintenance services
- 24/7 On-site public safety
90 Quaker Hill Campus Green Living:
- Recycling and trash container in every room (compost containers available upon request). Plus, someone to make sure it gets to the right place once you deposit your materials into the community containers in the hall.
- Efficient LED lighting throughout campus.
- All laundry machines are high-efficiency and have cold water settings
- Residences are all within walking distance to campus resources including classrooms, faculty, staff, and student services.
- Our Green Cleaning Policy ensures healthy surfaces while using safe cleaners for both you and the environment.
- Wide-open green space, nature trails, hammock villages, and more.