Hybrid Learning Degrees
Turn your love of nature
into a career with Hybrid Learning
With the ever-changing environment, the demand for careers which protect our planet and natural resources are increasingly critical. Prepare for a meaningful career addressing urgent environmental issues.
According to a recent survey, 94% of a recent graduating class were employed or attending graduate school within six months of commencement.
The Hybrid Learning Advantage
Earn up to 6 credits every 6 weeks on your terms with these Hybrid Learning advantages.
Flexible + Affordable + Accessible
Design your education to fit your educational, professional, financial and personal goals.
Control your pace of study and manage your costs of attendance.
With hybrid learning, you can:
- Jump start your degree by taking classes right after your high school graduation
- Accelerate your degree by doing the maximum course load for all available annual terms
- Extend your summer job into the fall to maximize your earning potential during the most active tourism season
- Jump into classes after basic training for the National Guard
- Complete an off-season internship! Check out all the places Unity College students intern:
- Start classes online as active military and finish in-person after you’re discharged
- Stop out for up to 3 terms to deal with a family obligation, trainings or a vacation, etc.
- Start a full-time job, but still finish your degree on-time
- Arrange classes around seasonal sports or hobbies
Get a private school education for public school costs
Unity College undergraduate tuition and fees are so affordable, they rival the cost of attending a public school. For students in hybrid learning taking 24 credits a year, the cost of tuition and fees is only about $1000 more than attending a public institution. And, for those who qualify, that amount may be covered by financial aid.