Thank you for applying
A concierge will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your application and plans for a Unity College graduate degree. You can also contact us at email@example.com or (207) 509-7155 if you have any questions or want to talk more about the admissions process.
What to do next:
- File your 2020-2021 FAFSA so we can start to explore your Financial Aid options. Unity College’s FAFSA code is 006858.
- Be on the lookout for an email from Unity College with instructions on how to provide the remaining application materials:
- A copy of your transcript that shows completion of your undergraduate degree
- Your CV/resume
- A personal essay (500 words minimum) addressing the following:
- Why are you interested in pursuing a degree at Unity College and how does this program align with your career goals?
- How do your previous experiences and background prepare you for this degree?
- Alternately, you can go to docdrop.unity.edu and upload the remaining application materials.
- Download our Green Careers Guide to learn more about how a degree can help push your career to the next level.
In the meantime, you may want to explore: